☺ Summer Nights

And city Lights ☺

Thursday, November 7, 2013

2:28 AM 0
/hihi 
We all love our mommy so much. It's blessing and in fact i don't have words to describe it. 


Mother is she who spends sleepless night to
make you sleep
Mother is she who understands you from
the very deep…
Mother is she who will laugh and cry along
with you….
Mother is she who teaches how to drink, eat
and how to chew…
Mother is she who scolds you for your good
Mother is she who will support you in any
mood…



Mother is she who accepts you in any
situation…
Mother is she who motivates you for your
every little creation…
Mother is she who gives you blessings at
every step…
Mother is she who is always worried for
your fate…
Mother is she who can catch you if at any
moment you lie…
Mother is she who never wants to see her
baby cry….
Mother is she who is different from all
other…
Mother is she who is never comparable to
any other…

Well, Today is birthday of one of my friend's mom. I thought may be i can Write something for my sweet friend's Mom. After all life is all about cheering your self and other. /wahaha
So i here is a birthday poem for her mom.







Mom, I’m talking to the Lord today,

Asking Him to bless you in every way.

Your birthday is a heartfelt day for me,

Because you’ll own my heart eternally.

Lord, please care for my sweet, loving mother,

Who gives so much; she’s unlike any other.

Give her peace and happiness and more;

Love her, Lord; my mom, whom I adore.



Happy birthday, Mom!

I hope everyone can see,

What a great mom you’ve always been,

And how much you mean to me.

I always think about you,

In times both good and bad,

For the things you taught are with me,

In happy times and sad.

On your birthday I wish you joy,

Just like you pass around.

May all your good times multiply,

And happiness abound.




/bye

0 comments