☺ Summer Nights

And city Lights ☺

Thursday, October 24, 2013

6:29 AM 1

IYF 2013 Chitkara University Brought Many new things in my life. Beautiful souls, lovely people and many more things.My class in IYF was Mercy-10. All of those who were Anonymous for me in the beginning but in the end we were so close to each other.A funny fact about my class, well everyone in my team except me has name starting from Shubham, means we had 7 or 8 shubham's. It was only me with a unique name. And also Mini Olympics where I meet many new friend and now i feel my life being more colorful then ever.
                                      life is all about friends and friends in return are like sketch pen with which you can color Your Life in a way that will make you happier then ever.I want to thank all my friend new and old ones to be there and Hope that we will never Loose each other.  

I couldn't find the right words
Nothing seemed to rhyme
To write something for you all
I think it will take time

Because when you have friends
That are very hard to find
There's so much to say
Because you make everything alright

So I will tell you right now
exactly what I need to say
To show you how much I appreciate
You being there at IYF-2013

Here we Go ..

We All were at Mini-Olympics
I knew all face were new,
I didn't even think at all,
In the future I'd care for you.

I lay awake in bed at night,
Thinking about days' beginning to end,
I put all of together,
And I think of all my friends.

As time went on I opened up,
And I could clearly see,
You all brought out a new person out of me,
A different side of me.


You all are new For me 
I will care for you all for free
Never leaving Your hands in trouble
I will always treat you all with glee.

Making Sure None Of You Ever Flee. 


Life changes But friends Don't.




1 comment:

  1. This event is such amazing .... i have been part of it many times .... i love IYF. :)

    ReplyDelete